We aim to satisfy your British and Commonwealth needs!
‘Pomeroy & Winterbottom’ was founded by Rodney Young in 1994 as the only source of ‘all things British’ for Britain lovers in Munich at the time, located at the Reichenbachstraße. After 21 successful years it changed owner and location – to today’s beautiful shop at the Briennerstraße 55 near Stiglmaierplatz under Waldemar ‘Wally’ Schoch. It is now celebrating its 23rd year, making it the oldest British shop in Munich! By the way, Rodney is still around once or twice a week!
‘Pomeroy & Winterbottom’ enjoys a large number of loyal customers who stay for a chat while shopping for their favourite items – not only British but now also expanded to include select Commonwealth goods. Come and see for yourself!
– Beers from Scotland, England, Ireland
– Ciders from England, Wales, Ireland
– Whisky and Whiskey
– Teas – from Scotland, England, Ireland, India
– Biscuits -English and Scottish
– Marmite and Vegemite
– Toffees, Fudges, Chocolates, Crisps … and much more…..
– Fine bone china mugs, cups and tea pots
– William Morris print cups, bags, and stationery
– Royal Horticultural Society Products
– English soaps, hand creams and smellies
– Scottish Lap Trays
– English Picnic Hampers
– Tea towels, Books and more …….