Composed of 8 chapters, the American-German Business Club e.V. (AGBC) is a private, non-profit, nonpolitical, non-partisan, and all volunteer organization.
With 200+ members, AGBC Munich is the 2nd largest AGBC chapter. We are active in the Munich business community, taking part in educational, social and community service projects. Our members include employees of global enterprises and small- and medium-sized companies plus consultants and free-lancers. Using our networking platform, one can meet new people and create rewarding business connections in Germany and worldwide. This forum is open to persons, companies and non-profit organizations, regardless of nationality.
Our forum enables our members to:
- drive business development
- discuss the possibilities of trade, business and technology advances
- nurture the free exchange of ideas
- inform our members and guests on German and American business customs, culture and traditions
- foster understanding of historical, trade and political background information for Germany and North America.
- provide speakers and discussions addressing related technology, cultural and local community topics.